Our Application Process
Our lease application process was designed with you in mind. It was designed to protect you (and us) from misunderstandings, to speed up the application process and to ensure that only good neighbours live in our properties.
- Complete the entire application form before handing it in to the Resident Manager or our office.
- Make sure that you include a copy of government issued photo ID like a driver’s license or Passport.
- Include copies of your pay stubs for your last two pay periods.
- Include a cheque or money order for a security deposit equal to one half of the first month’s rent. We also accept cash at our office. Cheques and money orders will not be cashed until after you’re notified that your application is accepted.
- We conduct a thorough review of your application including getting a credit report, verifying employment, checking with the Residential Tenancies Branch, checking with previous landlords and a criminal history check.
We have properties in West Kildonan, Garden City, The Maples, St James and St. Vital. We are pet friendly in most of our buildings. If you have any questions, please call our office at 204-339-0461 and ask to speak with our leasing manager or a property manager.