- Overlooking the Seine River, off St. Anne's Rd.
- Building features spacious bachelor, one and two bedroom suites.
- Rent includes all utilities and one parking stall.
- SmartCard laundry onsite.
This building is cat friendly (up to two) with a pet deposit of one full month's rent. We also accept small (under 25 lbs., well behaved) dogs with a pet deposit of one full month's rent. We have a financing plan available for the pet deposit.
Near bus route and shopping. Near the University of Manitoba.
- Within Louis Riel school division.
- You can make an appointment to view a suite or obtain more information about the building or application process by calling the resident manager at the phone number above. If the manager doesn't answer right away, please leave a message and it will be returned as soon as possible. If the manager doesn't get back to you within 2 days, please contact our office at 204-339-0461.
Location and Community Description
Enjoy the view of the Siene River and golf course. Beautifully landscaped courtyard. Surrounded by parks and golf courses. Just a couple of blocks from St. Anne`s Road where you will find all sorts of shopping and restaurants. Neighbourhood schools include:
École Guyot - https://www.lrsd.net/schools/Guyot/Pages/default.aspx
H. S. Paul School - https://www.lrsd.net/schools/HSPaul/Pages/default.aspx
École Julie-Riel - https://www.lrsd.net/schools/JulieRiel/Pages/default.aspx
Collège Béliveau - https://www.lrsd.net/schools/CB/Pages/default.aspx
École George-McDowell - https://www.lrsd.net/schools/mcdowell/Pages/default.aspx
Lavallee School - https://www.lrsd.net/schools/Lavallee/AboutUs/Pages/Who-We-Are.aspx
Collège Jeanne-Sauvé - https://www.lrsd.net/schools/CJS/Pages/default.aspx
Glenlawn Collegiate - https://www.lrsd.net/schools/GCI/Pages/default.aspx